Sunday 16 June 2013

Home Remedy for Gas

Flatulence is a common problem that affects everyone at some time or other. It occurs when you need to drive out the excess air that builds up in your body. The gut from oesophagus to rectum contains a lot of gases, but mainly of nitrogen and oxygen, which is produced during eating and talking. Carbon dioxide is produced when the acid present in the stomach comes into contact with bile and juices from the pancreas. Some of these gases are absorbed into the blood and will be breathed out in due course. The rest is passed out through the rectum.

Common Causes of Gas
Overproduction of bacteria in the stomach
Foods containing a lot of fibre
Products made with malt extracts
Digestive disorders such as gastroenteritis
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Bacteria and other organisms
Contaminated food or water
Food prepared under unhygienic conditions

Home Remedies for Gas
Tip 1:
Mix 1/2 tsp dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafoetida and a pinch of rock salt, in 1 cup of warm water. Drink.
Tip 2:
Mix 2 tsp of brandy with a cup of warm water and drink before going to bed.
Tip 3:
Chew on some fresh ginger slices that are soaked in lime juice after meals.
Tip 4:
A drop of dill oil in a tsp of honey taken immediately after a meal will help.
Tip 5:

Powder 1 tsp of pepper, 1 tsp of dry ginger and 1 tsp of green cardamom seeds. Mix 1/2 tsp of this mixture with water and drink an hour after a meal

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy to pass this to everyone that is sicking from any kind of disease that the solution to all diseases and sickness have arrive, i was just cured by Dr idahosa the great healer after i have been passing through stress all day and night. i never know i was going to be cured of this HIV sickness in my life cause they said there is no cure, i am proving all those that said that there is no cure wrong cause i have just been cured with herbal medicine of Dr idahosa the great healer, i cant talk cause my heart is full of excitement and i am using this medium of my testimony to inform you all to contact this man for any kind of sickness and he is ready to help you solve your problem. please if you are out there passing through any sickness kindly contact him here through his email address:{ dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com } whatssap number +2348134261542,  he  is waiting for you. once more i say a very big thank you for what you have done for me, i will keep my promise to keep sharing testimony about what God have use you to do in my life.
    Dr Idahosa also cure listed diseases:

    1, Night sweats
    2, Lesions on your tongue or mouth
    3, Weight loss
    4, Frequent fever
    5, Persistent Diarrhea
    6, Skin rashes
    7, Tiredness
    8, Swollen lymph glands
    9, Pneumonia
    10, Memory loss
    11, Depression
    12, Swelling of the lymph glands
    13, Red, brown, pink spots on the skin, mouth, nose, or eyelids
    14, Sores of the mouth, anus, or genitals
    15' HIV/AIDS
    16' Herpes virus
    17, Penis Enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GOT CURED OF HERPES WITH THE HELP OF DR OGU I Am from North Carolina, United State. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms of herpes . I had it for 4 years ,and it has literally affected my life before I got cured. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation, herpes has long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another but they might not be aware of it. I would like to advise people on how I got rid of my herpes by using Dr OGU herbal medicine. I saw a comment posted by a woman from Germany on the internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor OGU. I was so happy when I saw that post. i quickly collected the doctor OGU contact email and I emailed him. Within 1 hr he responded to my email. i explained things to him and he told me not to worry that he will help me. i ordered for his medicine product which was sent to me via DHL. that was how i got the herbal medicine and i used it as i was told for the period of 6 days which is twice a day ( morning and at night before going to bed) .after 8 days, i found out that the herpes was no more and this was also confirmed by my doctor. if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want it cure, kindly contact doctor OGU Patrick via this email ; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text him via: +1 719 629 0982 .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HERPES DISEASE in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV,cancer and herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HERPES DISEASE, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the week which was seven days,he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went surprisingly after it the doctor confirm me cure from HERPES disease I thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital the doctor there also confirm me cure from HERPES disease then i took my friend who was also HERPES patient to the Doctor after the taking of the herbs she was also confirm cure from HERPES disease .please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,(Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or his whatsap contact +2349021374574) i want you to email him he is a great man. thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.

    ReplyDelete